Embedded Software Developer Center
Expand your understanding of software development for Intel® SoC FPGAs and Nios® II soft intellectual property (IP) processors by viewing the step-by-step guides that are customized for a specific development role listed below. Each link provides the following materials:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to get started
- Comprehensive documentation
- Community design examples
- Technical support resources
Explore Other Developer Centers
For other design guidelines, visit the following Developer Centers:
- Board Developer Center - Contains detailed guidelines and considerations for high-speed PCB designs with Intel® FPGAs and SoC FPGAs.
- Embedded Software Developer Center - Contains guidance on how to design in an embedded environment with SoC FPGAs.
- FPGA Developer Center - Contains resources to complete your Intel® FPGA design.
OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.