What am I seeing?
When launching a 4.0 Intel Unite® Hub, this message is displayed:
0x0053B required key to run Intel unite app is missing
Why am I seeing it?
Devices must be provisioned by the admin web portal for hubs to show a PIN. Otherwise, hub displays this error code.
How to fix it.
This error message is related to the provisioning procedure. You need to properly provision the device from the admin web portal to resolve the error.
- Enter the admin web portal from the device where the hub is installed.
- After logging in, click device management in the top menu.
- Then click Provision Device, which shows a URL with the following format:
- Click the link. A prompt shows on your browser directing you to launch the Unite Hub. Click the option to open the launcher.
- After hub is launched, the PIN should be displayed on the Hub screen: