What are you seeing?
Display problems when the Intel® NUC is connected to a 4K display, such as:
- You can see the picture when connected to DisplayPort, but not when connected to HDMI.
- The Windows login screen doesn't appear.
- The 4K display shows Input Not Supported.
- The picture turns on and off.
Why are you seeing it?
- Your 4K display might require a firmware update.
- The HDMI driver isn't installed.
- The HDMI driver is outdated.
- The HDMI cable may not be a high-speed (category 2) cable.
How to fix it
- Check to make sure the HDMI Firmware on the NUC is up to date.
- Check the support site of the 4K display manufacturer to see if a firmware update is required.
- Download and install the latest driver or firmware.
- Make sure to use a high-speed HDMI cable.
|Out-of-date HDMI 2.0 Firmware Causes Problems with TVs or AV Receivers|