How Can I Request a Copy of My W-2 Form?


Product Information & Documentation



Hard copy W-2s will be mailed no later than January 31 to your address as listed in Intel’s system of record. If you need to change your address, call the Intel HR Help Center at (800) 238-0486.  To request a copy of your W-2, please email


Intel HR Help Center telephone representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PST.