What am I seeing?
If the operating system can't identify all of the chipset components, you may experience the following issues:
- A yellow question mark in Device Manager
- Unknown devices in Device Manager
Why am I seeing it?
Unidentified devices in Device Manager may exist if the Intel® Chipset Software Installation Utility hasn't been installed.
How to fix it.
- Download the contents into a folder (unzipped).
- Execute the Setup.exe file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart the system after completion.
|Note||If your system is based on an Intel® Server Board, apart from the Intel® Server Chipset Driver, you may want to download and install the Intel® Chipset Device Software for Host Embedded Controller Interface (HECI), too.|
|Identify your Intel chipset|
|Intel® Driver & Support Assistant|