Provides Intel® Server Board M50CYP Family BIOS and System Firmware Update Package (SFUP) for Windows* and Linux*. (R01.01.0006)
- Size: 82.9 MB
- SHA1: DAD82D3820A504DD1C002AFCE534178584206D2D
This update package includes the following production level system software updates and update utilities:
System BIOS - R01010006
ME Firmware - 04.04.04.202
BMC Firmware - 2.89.7e3b728b
FRUSDR - 0.42
Pmem - 220.127.116.113
CPLD - v3P9
sysfwupdt - Version 16.0.5
- If you had previously flashed ITK cap BIOS with specific BIOS settings on a system and then upgrade the FW to R01.01.0005, those specific BIOS settings will be lost after loading BIOS default pressing F9 on BIOS Menu. In order to avoid this, flash a new ITK cap with the required BIOS settings based on R01.01.0005 image included on this package.
- From R01.01.0005 it has updated PCH SVN to 02, need add "-recovery" parameter when update BIOS which has lower SVN to R01.01.0005 or higher.
- Firmware check is not applicable, hence updates will be triggered even when the versions in the system and in the SFUP package are same.
- Do NOT interrupt or reboot or remove power from your system during the update process. Doing so may render your system inoperable.
- Do NOT attempt to down rev the system software once loaded on to the system. Doing so may render your system inoperable.
- All updates provided in this package are installed using the windows and Linux operating environment only.
- Do not modify any of the script files. The scripts as written will provide the most reliable update experience.
Intel® Server Board D50TNP Family.
Contact Intel for pre-production hardware support requirements
Windows* : startup.bat and sysfwupdt_win directory which contains sysfwupdt executable
for windowsx64 bit OS.
Linux* : startup.sh and sysfwupdt_linux directory which contains installable .rpm
for RHEL, SLES and UBUNTU
UPDATE : bios_cap_update.bat, bios_cap_update.sh, bios_update.bat, bios_update.sh, bmc_update.bat, bmc_update.sh, cpld_update.bat, cpld_update.sh, dimms_update.bat, dimms_update.sh, driver_install.bat, driver_uninstall.bat, frusdr_update.bat, frusdr_update.sh, startup.bat, startup.sh, sysfwupdt_install.sh, sysfwupdt_uninstall.sh
BIOS : R01010006_TennesseePass_LBG_ICX_UpdateCapsule_prd.bin
BMC : TennesseePass-bmc_prod_signed_cap_2.89.7e3b728b.bin
ME : NA
FD : NA
DIMM : fw_bwva1_18.104.22.1683_rel.bin
FRU : D50TNP1SBCR.fru, D50TNP1SB.fru
SDR : D50TNP.sdr
CFG : master.cfg, sdr_update_noprompt.cfg
PDF : CR_FW_CRFW_22.214.171.1243_Intel_Optane_persistent_memory_200_series_FW_Release_Notes_1553.pdf
System software requirements
To update the system software stack to the versions included in this update package, the system software stack currently installed on the target server system MUST meet the following, or else the update may fail:
System BIOS - R01.01.0005 or later
ME Firmware - 04.04.04.62
BMC Firmware - 2.88.e5f45b9c
FRUSDR - 0.40
Pmem - 126.96.36.1993
CPLD - v3P5
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.