Provides Linux* driver for 12Gbs Intel RAID Controllers supporting JBOD(Passthrough) only.
- Ubuntu Family*, SUSE Linux Family*, Red Hat Linux Family*
- Size: 78 MB
- SHA1: B3ED8559C2215567FA4045A292CD0F3C0C0D7684
Installs Linux* driver for the following 12Gbs Intel RAID Controllers supporting JBOD (Passthrough) only:
- Intel® RAID Module RMS3VC080
- Intel® RAID Controller RS3UC080J, RS3GC008
Driver Version = ph24.0-43.00.00.00
Operating System(OS) supported =
- RHEL* 7 (U7-U9) x64, RHEL* 8 (U3-U6) x64, RHEL 9
- SLES* 12(SP3-SP5) x64, SLES* 15 x64 (U1-U3)
- Ubuntu* (all releases) x64
Note: The OS must also be supported by the Intel Server board or system the RAID controller is installed on. See the list of supported OS for Intel Server board.
See the release notes for what's new or fixed, known issues and installation instructions.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.