This download installs the Intel® Graphics Driver for 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, & 11th generation, Apollo Lake, Gemini Lake, Amber Lake, Whiskey Lake, Comet Lake, and Lakefield.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 363.2 MB
- SHA1: EB67F9DD9FEF12EF89D73E2ADCDA58526E074D63
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 355 MB
- SHA1: 45DE0C5348D01A21CEA7FACC249C5729F4B4F42F
Note: Installing this Intel generic graphics driver will overwrite your computer manufacturer (OEM) customized driver. OEM drivers are handpicked and include customized features and solutions to platform-specific issues. The generic Intel driver provides users the latest and greatest feature enhancements and bug fixes that OEMs may not have customized yet to address platform-specific needs. Users can check for matching OEM versions at OEM websites.*2
- Launch driver for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with Iris® Xe graphics, supporting earlier generations
Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics New Features:
- Media Enhancements
- HDR video playback enhancements
- Dolby Vision with video encoding acceleration.
- Decode Support for HEVC 12-bit 4:2:0, 4:2:2, 4:4:4 and VP9 12-bit 4:2:0, 4:4:4.
- Support for 16K picture HEVC and VP9 video decode
- HEVC and VP9 Decoder performance enhancements to support 4K60 4:4:4
- 4K60 HEVC encoder performance improvements
- HEVC and VP9 4:4:4 speed mode support
- Sampler Feedback support
- Graphics Profile Guided Optimization for Compute Shader SIMD
- Intel Turbo Technology Power and Performance Enhancements
- Display Enhancements
- 5K LACE DPST enabled by default
- Allow Adaptive sync panels to dynamically reduce panel RR to lowest possible RR or to media multiple RR (e.g. 48Hz) for idle/media playback scenarios to work alongside Panel Self Refresh
- Additional power savings on battery when combining internal display with external displays.
- 12 bits-per-channel support on single DisplayPort
- LACE Improvement for Dark Content Treatment
Pilot incredible starfighters as you engage in pulse-pounding dogfights across the galaxy in Star Wars Squadrons*, immerse yourself in the rich, open world of Genshin Impact*, take your soccer experience to the next level with more realistic gameplay, richer team play and much more in FIFA 21* and experience remastered visuals, enhanced audio, new game modes and new civilizations in Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition* on Iris Xe graphics or better!
Join an elite group of agents on a mission to save the world in Rogue Company*, IU, jump back into the fray and experience new rounds, customization options, costumes and more in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Season 2*, get ready for pulse-pounding motorcycle racing action in RIDE 4*, and get ready to join a team of paranormal investigators in your quest to scout out ghostly activity in Phasmophobia* on Iris Plus graphics or better!
*2 Are you still experiencing an error preventing the driver update? Look here for why and a solution.
Any graphics issues found using Intel generic graphics drivers should be reported directly to Intel. Corporate customers should always use OEM drivers and report all issues through the vendor they purchased the platforms and support through.
Install the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant, which automatically checks for drivers on a regular basis and can provide notifications when new drivers are available.
This is a DCH driver. Click for more information about DCH drivers.
Supported OS versions
- Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - Fall Creators Update (1709)(RS3)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - April 2018 Update (1803)(RS4)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2018 Update (1809)(RS5)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – May 2019 Update (1903)(19H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – November 2019 Update (1909)(19H2)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – May 2020 Update (2004)(20H1)
- Self-installing format (.exe) is the easiest installation method and our recommendation.
- Manual installation format (.zip) is intended for developers and IT professionals.
See the ReleaseNotes for installation instructions, supported hardware, and more.
Be sure to check out gameplay.intel.com, where you’ll find recommended game settings for many more of your favorite PC games.
About Intel® software and drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.