This record provides the Trimode RAID firmware package version 50.8.0-2066 - MR7.8
- OS Independent
- Size: 18.8 MB
- SHA1: 262CAD434C9BC5F98B081DCE6255D6A883D0AAAD
This download supports Intel® 34xx/35xx RAID controllers using MR software stack (RMSP3AD160F, RMSP3CD080F, RMSP3HD080E, RSP3TD160F, RSP3MD088F, RSP3DD080F, RSP3WD080E
Flash package = v50.8.0-2066
Intel recommends loading the Factory Default setting after the firmware upgrade, which doesn't affect data on any existing array.
To do so:
- Reboot the system and log in to the Intel® RAID BIOS Console.
- Select the controller and select Adapter Properties->Next.
- Set the Set Factory Defaults setting to Yes and submit the change.
- Reboot the system (The default settings are applied).
- Reconfigure to the desired settings in the Intel® RAID Web Console 3.
Note: If your system uses SAS/SATA expander RES3FV288, RES3TV360, or JBOD2312S3SP.
Update the following before proceeding:
- Expander FW to B057 revision (or newer)
- RES3FV288 Expander CPLD to EE revision (or newer)
- RES3TV360 Expander CPLD to AA revision (or newer)
You can find Expander FW and CPLD here:
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.