Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) update utility version 5.05 for Intel® Ethernet Adapters for EFI.
- OS Independent
- Size: 50.2 MB
- SHA1: ED2DECB1A9E76BD7A4EEA908FF556861EDF592CA
This package contains all files required to update the Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) on the Intel® Ethernet Adapters in your system. It contains the NVM Update Utility for EFI, configuration file, updated NVM binaries, and required driver files.
See the readme file for more information, such as limitations and prerequisites, UEFI requirements, and how to use a script.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA1
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA4
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X710-BM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM2
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.