This download record contains the BIOS and Firmware Update Package for the Intel® Server Board S1200SP Family for EFI (03.01.0042) with Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX) support.
- OS Independent
- Size: 21.3 MB
- SHA1: D871CD4C79FCBC402459A0DC94E5D14FDB984B52
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
Due to additional integrated BIOS features, the Intel® Server Board S1200SP BIOS binary regions have surpassed their original design sizes.
Install bridge BIOS version 03.01.2032 to redefine the binary regions before attempting to update the BIOS firmware to version 03.01.0038 or 03.01.0042.
Prior to update your system to BIOS version 03.01.0042, it's required to update the system to bridge BIOS version 03.01.2032. If you update BIOS version from 03.01.0038 over to 03.01.0042, the bridge BIOS version is not required.
System will fail to update the BIOS FW to version 03.01.0042 if the current BIOS FW installed on the system is not 03.01.2032 or 03.01.0038.
This download contains the BIOS and firmware update package for the Intel® Server Boards S1200SPL, S1200SPS, S1200SPO, and appropriate Intel® Server Systems—for use with Intel's technology-embedded Extensible Firmware Interface (EFI) shell with Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX) support.
This update package includes the following production-level system firmware updates:
- BIOS: 03.01.0042
- ME: 04.01.04.054
- BMC: 1.16.11302
- FRUSDR: 0.27
- Downgrade from this version over to 2032/1029/2028/0026 or lower is not supported.
- Refer first to the release notes files for detailed information before starting the firmware update.
- This package contains BIOS recovery files. Refer to the BIOS recovery instructions in the BIOS release notes in this package.
- The software contains open-source software. The associated open-source licenses are included with the source code.
How to update BIOS and Firmware on Intel® Server Board S1200SP Family
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPL
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPS
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPO
- Intel® Server System R1304SPOSHBN
- Intel® Server System R1304SPOSHOR
- Intel® Server System R1208SPOSHOR
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPOR
- Intel® Server System R1304SPOSHBNR
- Intel® Server System R1304SPOSHORR
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPLR
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPSR
- Intel® Server System R1208SPOSHORR
- Intel® Server System LR1304SPCFG1
- Intel® Server System LSVRP4304ES6XXR
- Intel® Server System LSVRP4304ES6XX1
- Intel® Server System LR1304SPCFG1R
- Intel® Server System LR1304SPCFSGX1
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.