Provides options for updating the BIOS of Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i3MYHE and Intel® NUC Board NUC5i3MYBE.
- OS Independent
- Size: 7.7 MB
- SHA1: FC82CDFE09F01C39A22E337F35C99A96F1358BA0
- OS Independent
- Size: 7.2 MB
- SHA1: D556D8253C4940849D5CB4179C38578E9213ADEB
Provides options for updating the BIOS of the Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i3MYHE and Intel® NUC Board NUC5i3MYBE. You only need to download one.
See the release notes for what's new, bug fixes, known issues, installation instructions, and supported hardware.
Which file should I choose?
- Recovery BIOS update [MYi30060.bio] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it is possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- iFlash BIOS update [MYBDWi30.86A.0060.BI.zip] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
What’s new in this release?
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues.
- The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users, as well as other important information. You can also find more detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods.
- Optional: The UQI list file included in this record provides UQI values that can be used by Intel Integrator Toolkit and VCUST.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.