Options for updating the BIOS of Intel® NUC Kit D54250WY and D34010WY, and Intel® NUC Board D54250WYB and D34010WYB.
- OS Independent
- Size: 9.6 MB
- SHA1: EB731CF6A4FBB8202034BD8873E6FA10AF8A7F68
- OS Independent
- Size: 5.9 MB
- SHA1: C30A9352092993A371269D60BB817E8E07C35FF4
This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of Intel® NUC Kit D54250WYK, D54250WYKH, D34010WYK, and D34010WYKh, and Intel® NUC Board D54250WYB and D34010WYB. You only need to download one.
Which file to choose
- BIOS update [WY0054.bio] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it is possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- iflash BIOS update [WYLPT10H.86A.0054.BI.zip] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users. See more complete step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods.
- Downgrading the BIOS to an earlier version is not recommended and might not be supported. An earlier BIOS version might not offer support for the latest processors, bug fixes, critical security updates, or support the latest board revisions currently being manufactured.
- If a BIOS update process is interrupted, your computer may not function properly. We recommend the process be done in an environment with a steady power supply (preferably with UPS).
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.