Provides Linux* driver for Tri-mode (NVMe*+SAS+SATA) Intel® RAID Controllers.
- Ubuntu Family*, SUSE Linux Family*, Red Hat Linux Family*
- Size: 23.1 MB
- SHA1: F3044DEC4995CA842B087D878FBA34F904EF79AC
Installs Linux* driver for the following Trimode (NVMe*+SAS+SATA) Intel® RAID Controllers:
- Full featured (MR; RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60)
- Intel® RAID Module RMSP3AD160F, RMSP3CD080F
- Intel® RAID Adapter RSP3TD160F, RSP3MD088F, RSP3DD080F
- Entry level (iMR; RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, 50)
- Intel® RAID Module RMSP3HD080E
- Intel® RAID Adapter RSP3WD080E
Driver Version = 07.724.02.00
Operating System(OS) supported =
- RHEL* 8 (U5-U7), RHEL 9 (Base, U1)
- SLES* 12 (SP3-SP5), SLES 15 (SP2-SP4)
Note: The OS must also be supported by the Intel Server board or system the RAID controller is installed on. See the list of supported OS for Intel Server board.
See the release notes for what's new or fixed, known issues and installation instructions.
Note: Intel recommends upgrading the Intel RAID Controller firmware to the latest available.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.