FPGA Design Services Overview
FPGA Design Services Expertise & Skills
- Design and implementation of video and image processing algorithms in hardware, firmware, and software
- Implementation of software programmable, highly efficient deep neural networks on Intel® FPGAs and SoCs, including CNNs, RNNs and MLPs
- RTL FPGA application development in Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software
- PCB design using the latest semiconductor devices and CAD tools
- Algorithm development and DSP mathematics
- In-depth knowledge of design standards for broadcast, medical and military systems
- PCIe* system design
- C / C++ / C# / Java software design for PC and embedded systems
- Windows* and Linux* OS software including driver design
- 3D graphics, including GPU Programming, Open GL, D3D etc.
- ARM and x86 architecture
Our engineers have developed a broad range of vision and video processing IP in the form of software, firmware, hardware, and FPGA / SoC optimization. IP cores are available for video processing, connection and encoding and can be used individually or in combination to provide FPGA solutions for applications in broadcast, AV, aerospace / defense, medical, scientific and automotive industries. We typically offer design services using the following IP (in addition to the complete Intel® Quartus® Prime Software Suite):
Intel acquired Omnitek and the design service is now being offered as part of Intel® FPGA Design Services.