Intel Inside® Program
Marketing with Intel can help grow your business
The Intel Inside® Program Can Help Grow Your Business
The Intel Inside Program is a core element of Intel's worldwide marketing programs and a major influence to the computer industry advertising ecosystem. The Program continues to evolve to accommodate industry trends and remains consistent with Intel's direct advertising.
A flagship co-op advertising program, the Intel Inside Program is primarily a processor branding program. The Intel Inside Logos that appear in advertising or on computer systems serve as a reminder to computer buyers that the systems they are purchasing contain a genuine Intel® processor and offers quality, reliability, and compatibility from the world's largest chip maker. System labeling is the foundation of the Program that ensures the consumer can identify the Intel ingredient.
What Are The Benefits of Becoming A Member
The Intel Inside Program is a cutting-edge ingredient branding program that works hand-in-hand with your own branding efforts. The Intel Inside Program's key objectives are to:
- Promote your technology and the Intel Brand in a clear and positive manner.
- Reimburse you for advertisements that feature qualified products and Intel Inside Logos.
- Highlight the benefits of the Intel® Brand to create end-user excitement about your products.
What does all this mean to you? Simply put, it means two brands are stronger than one. The Intel Brand combined with your technology makes a compelling offer for computer buyers and adds up to a winning product offer from you.
To be licensed by Intel to use the Intel Inside Logos, you must:
- Purchase a minimum dollar amount of accruing Intel Processors from an Intel authorized source within the previous twelve months. For your minimum purchase amount, please click here.
- Purchase Intel® Brand boxed or tray processor from authorized sources.
- Integrate Intel® Brand processors into your own branded systems.
- Plan to advertise these branded systems to end users.
To find out if you qualify for the Intel Inside Program, click here and complete a few simple Program Eligibility questions.