The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3*
Now with Intel Inside®
The latest Samsung Galaxy Tab 3* 10.1” now comes with a powerful 1.6 GHz Intel® Atom™ Z2560 processor inside. This makes it faster and smarter to let you enjoy your favorite videos and games wherever you are! Plus, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3* 10.1” has a longer battery life to let you do your favorite things longer.
Light, compact design
At only 7.96 mm and 510 g, the latest Samsung Galaxy Tab 3* 10.1” is lighter, slimmer and has a more streamlined body, including a 10.1” wide touchscreen display for your enjoyment. And, it sits comfortably in your grip to provide a tablet experience with no limits!
Stretch your sensory experience
Whether it’s viewing photos, playing games or surfing the web, the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 3* 10.1” takes your visual experience to a whole new level! On top of the 10.1” touchscreen, there’s also Sound Alive* and Dolby Surround* that’ll turn everything into an immersive multimedia experience.
Get more from tablets with Intel Inside®
See how Samsung* Galaxy* Tab 3 with Intel Inside® outperforms Samsung* Galaxy* Tab 2 tablets without Intel:2, 3, 4
Get more out of your browsing
experience at lightning fast speed.
Enjoy more movies with extended
battery life that delivers more of what
Add filters, create collages and
customize your favorite photos faster
For more information, go to samsung.com >
1. The Samsung* Galaxy* Tab 3 information contained in this section are extracted from the Samsung* Galaxy* Tab 3 website. Intel has not verified the information and makes no representation/warranty whatsoever relating to the information. For more details, please check with Samsung. You may also visit here to learn more about the Samsung* Galaxy* Tab 3.
2. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products.
3. As tested by Intel using WebXPRT* and MobileXPRT* 2013 and HD video battery rundown (1080p h.264 Elephants Dream video) comparing Samsung* Galaxy* Tab 3 (GT-P5210) OS: Android* 4.2.2; FW: JDQ39.P5210UEUAMH1; Browser:Mozilla*/5.0 v. Samsung* Galaxy* Tab 2 (GT-P5113) OS: Android 4.1.1; FW: JRO03C.P5113UECLK7; Browser: Mozilla/4.1.1. For more information go to http://www.intel.com/performance.
4. Intel is a sponsor and member of the BenchmarkXPRT Development Community, and was the major developer of the XPRT family of benchmarks. Principled Technologies is the publisher of the XPRT family of benchmarks. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases.
5. Copyright ® 2013 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved. Intel, the Intel logo, Look Inside, and Intel Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. *Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.