Ultra Fast. More Secure
With Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors
Intel® vPro™ technology means business. Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors deliver business-class performance in a range of form factors, with built-in security features to help protect your valuable data, user identities, and network access.
Optimized for security. Designed for mobility
As the first commercial processor built on 14 nm manufacturing process technology, the Intel® Core™ M vPro™ processor enables PC-level performance in ultra-mobile devices. With the added peace of mind from built-in security features, an Intel Core M vPro processor-based 2 in 1 delivers a razor-thin tablet and ultra-fast laptop in a single mobile device, built for business.
The latest processors available with Intel® vPro™ technology1 are designed to strengthen security across the enterprise while delivering the performance that users demand. And these 4th generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors are now available in 2 in 1 devices that give users the choice between a business-ready tablet or a laptop—an ideal solution in an increasingly mobile environment.
Added security, simplified password management
A variety of built-in security2 features address key IT concerns, including protection from malware and rootkits, stronger passwords, better data protection, and powerful remediation capabilities. For example, Intel® Identity Protection Technology3 provides a “no-password” VPN experience that helps safeguard your network without requiring mobile users to remember multiple passwords.
Devices based on 4th generation Intel Core vPro processor family help increase productivity across the enterprise. You can wake systems quickly with fast access to the apps and files you need4 with the convenience of longer battery life.
Find it faster with indoor location services5
In today’s fast-paced workplace, indoor location-based services can help you save time and improve the workplace by enabling you to find the resources you need faster. Customers in industries ranging from healthcare to financial services and manufacturing are already taking advantage of capability.
Easier, more secure collaboration with Intel® Pro Wireless Display 6
Simplify collaboration and improve security with the ability to connect wirelessly to a conference room TV or projector using Intel® Pro Wireless Display.
Remote control of any device
Take advantage of Intel® Active Management Technology7 (Intel® AMT) to access, track, and manage thousands of devices remotely. New devices with Intel AMT enable you to diagnose, isolate, or repair clients connected to the network, regardless of the state of the operating system or whether they’re powered off.1,7 Plus, you can proactively manage threats by pushing security updates to users before a breach occurs.
Laptops and 2 in 1s for business
The ultimate in versatility and mobility, for countless ways to work.
Tablets for business
Business-proven productivity together with business-ready compatibility.
All in one PCs for business
Speed and style merge in sleek, clutter-free designs offering added security.
Ultra-small form factors
Cost-effective, space-saving design with ultra-low power consumption.
2 in 1 Devices with Intel® Core™ vPro™ Processors
Combat critical security threats with technologies designed to protect from within.
Empower employees to get the job done from virtually anywhere.
Manage any device in any state, even when you’re on the road.
Unprecedented data availability, longer battery life, and more to change the way people work.
1. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Core™ processors may require additional software, hardware, services, and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your system manufacturer and service provider for availability and functionality. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/data-security/security-overview-general-technology.html.
2. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® processors may require additional software, hardware, services and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your system manufacturer for more details. For more information, see http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/security/security-at-home.html.
3. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)–enabled system, including a 2nd or higher generation Intel® Core™ processor, an enabled chipset, firmware, software, and participating web site. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.
4. Intel® Smart Connect Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, Intel® Wireless adapter, and Internet connectivity. Solid-state memory or drive equivalent may be required. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
5. Location Based Service (LBS) requires a mobile or Ultrabook™ system with 3rd or 4th generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor. Local wireless network set up and additional third party software is required to enable this capability. Availability of features and results will depend upon the setup and configuration of your hardware, software and IT environment. Accuracy of location information is dependent on several factors, including placement of wireless access points and the physical environment where the solution is deployed.
6. Requires an Intel® Wireless Display-enabled PC, tablet, smartphone, compatible adapter, and TV. 1080p and Blu-ray* or other protected content playback only available on select Intel® processors with built-in visuals enabled. Consult your PC manufacturer. For more information, see www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-wireless-display.html.
7. Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) requires activation and a system with a corporate network connection, an Intel® AMT-enabled chipset, network hardware and software. For notebooks, Intel AMT may be unavailable or limited over a host OS-based VPN, when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating or powered off. Results dependent upon hardware, setup & configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-active-management-technology.html.