Intel® Desktop Board DP43BF and Intel® Desktop Board DP43BFL
Intel® Desktop Board DP43BF and Intel® Desktop Board DP43BFL are ideal platforms for discrete graphics systems with performance and reliability built in.
These ATX form factor motherboards offer abundant expansion slots and premium features to enhance application performance, system reliability, and digital media experience.
Intel® Desktop Board DP43BF is also featured with ICH10R and Intel® Matrix Storage Technology that supports RAID 0,1,5,10. With Intel® Matrix Storage Technology, higher levels of protection, performance, and expandability are provided for desktop platforms.
- Download product brief
- View features and configurations for DP43BF
- View features and configurations for DP43BFL
- Latest DP43BF BIOS and driver updates
- Latest DP43BFL BIOS and driver updates
- View DP43BF technical documentation
- View DP43BFL technical documentation
- DP43BF Compatible Intel® processors
- DP43BFL Compatible Intel® processors
- Visit Product Support Page
|Features and configurations|
|AA number (Altered Assembly)||
|BIOS ID string||RKG4310H.86A|
At product launch, this desktop board supports:
Intel® High Definition Audio subsystem in the following configuration:
|LAN support||Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbits/sec) LAN subsystem|
For DP43BF only:
Additional Information: 1 2
1. System resources and hardware (such as PCI and PCI Express*) require physical memory address locations that can reduce available addressable system memory. This could result in a reduction of as much as 1GB or more of physical addressable memory being available to the operating system and applications, depending on the system configuration and operating system.
2. Intel® High Definition Audio (Intel® HD Audio) requires a system with an appropriate Intel® chipset and a motherboard with an appropriate codec and the necessary drivers installed. System sound quality will vary depending on actual implementation, controller, codec, drivers, and speakers. For more information about Intel® HD Audio, refer to www.intel.com/design/chipsets/hdaudio.htm.