Telkomsel Boosts Customer Service Productivity with Tablets
• Enhance GraPARI* service capability. Serve customers faster, support direct-selling, upselling and cross-selling initiatives from one single point of contact, provide flexibility to address room constraints, and reach customers in remote or public areas outside of the office using mobile GraPARI.
• Improve business operations. Increase the number of points of contact in each GraPARI office to save and optimize office space and increase locations of sales and services without additional investment to build new offices.
• Deploy tablets based on Intel® Atom™ processor Z2760. Support existing legacy applications, interoperability, industry-standard, operating systems, and network and hardware connectivity with tablets running on Intel Atom processor Z2760, boosting GraPARI’s service capability.
• Establish multitasking single point of contact. Support multitasking single point of services and sales on the GraPARI customer touchpoint with tablets to save on office space and serve more customers in remote or public areas.
• Enable mobile applications. Run mobile applications with Java*, RESULT* based on Windows*, such as customer relationship management (CRM), point of sales and customer registration forms.
• Allow compatibility with enterprise platform. Support security control, domain architecture, and manageability capabilities in existing enterprise infrastructure with tablets based on Intel® architecture.
• Protect IT investment. Intel Atom processor Z2760-based tablet devices protect IT investment without additional back end infrastructure, such as virtual clients.
• Make customer service more accessible. Intel Atom processor Z2760-based tablets provide a 50 percent increase in the number of customer touchpoints, bringing the number of contact centers from 20 to 30 customer service front desks, reducing queue lines in GraPARI offices, and increasing customer service staff productivity to 20 percent.
• Achieve significant savings. Telkomsel was able to save costs by using Intel® architecture-based tablets, achieving USD 500 per client, or USD 50,000 for 100 units of tablets deployed, by servicing customers outside of the office.
Read the full Telkomsel Boosts Customer Service Productivity with Tablets Case Study.