* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
** Availability of the features and technologies (mentioned in the table) is dependent on the Intel® processor used in the device. Consult your device manufacturer for more details.
# Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more information go to http://www.intel.com/performance
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology requires a system with Intel Turbo Boost Technology capability. Intel Turbo Boost Technology and Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your device manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit http://www.intel.sg/content/www/xa/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.
- Available on select Intel® processors. Hyper-Threading Technology requires a computer system with a processor supporting HT Technology and an HT Technology-enabled chipset, BIOS and operating system. Consult your device manufacturer. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software you use. For more information including details on which processors support HT Technology, visit http://www.intel.sg/content/www/xa/en/architecture-and-technology/hyper-threading/hyper-threading-technology.html.
- Built-in visual features are not enabled on all devices, and optimized software may be required. Check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at http://www.intel.sg/content/www/xa/en/architecture-and-technology/visual-technology/intel-visual-technology-consumer.html.
- Ultrabook™ products are offered in multiple models. Some models may not be available in your market. Consult your Ultrabook™ manufacturer.
- Intel® Rapid Start Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive (Intel® SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
- Intel® Smart Response Technology requires an Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® 6 Series Express Chipsets, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) software 10.5 or above, SATA HDD, SSD 18.6 GiB). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information. Intel® Smart Response Technology is not available on the Intel® Z75 Express Chipset.
- No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT) enabled system, including a 2nd generation or higher Intel® Core™ processor, an enabled chipset, firmware, software, and participating website. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.
- No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Core™ processors may require additional software, hardware, services, and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your device manufacturer for more details.
- Intel® vPro™ Technology is sophisticated and requires setup and activation. Availability of features and results will depend upon the setup and configuration of your hardware, software and IT environment. To learn more visit: http://www.intel.sg/content/www/xa/en/architecture-and-technology/vpro/vpro-technology-general.html.