High-Performance Medical Systems: Market Overview
Faster, Simpler Development of Secure, High-Performance Medical Systems
Unprecedented global forces are transforming healthcare. This means that device manufacturers must contend with a rapidly evolving industry driven by intense competition, which is also subject to increasing demands for security. To succeed in this environment, you need an architectural approach to technology that helps you meet new growth opportunities while achieving quicker time-to-market.
Intel provides the computing foundation that drives healthcare innovation:
• Industry-leading vector and graphics processing for CT, MRI, and other high-end imaging devices.
• Advanced processing performance for high-resolution, real-time ultrasound scanning, with the software portability across multiple devices.
• Energy-efficient multi-core processors for diagnostic and therapeutic devices, with hardware-based security technologies built-in.
• End-to-end healthcare IT solutions, providing secure, high volume data capture, movement, and storage.
• Connected fitness equipment that harnesses the performance of Intel® processors to drive lifelike graphics, great multimedia experiences, with energy efficiency for self-powered operation.
Read the full High-Performance Medical Systems Market Overview.