Take advantage of a better, faster wireless experience
As video and bandwidth-intensive application use increases, users demand better coverage and data speeds. Intel® architecture meets telecom industry and mobile service provider needs for more efficient ways to manage network operations while maintaining returns on investments and lowering total cost of ownership.
Lower cost while accelerating innovation for performance and user experience
Intel architecture-based solutions help manufacturers and service providers enhance performance and user experience with the deployment of smart cells, cloud radio access network (C-RAN), and software-based services.
- Solution brief: Intel® architecture-based Smart Cell Reference Platform >
- White paper: Manage Your Bandwidth, Save Money and Make Money >
- White paper: Smart Cells Revolutionize Service Delivery >
Boost capacity with smart cell solutions
As consumers demand more bandwidth, the mobile broadband growth demands new solutions and more secure networks. These solutions require "smart" small cells, with scalable processing and capability that supports application processing at the edge of the network. With industry partners, Intel researches smart cells to cost-effectively improve system capacity, performance, and bandwidth efficiency through local storage availability.
- Product brief: Mindspeed Intel® Transcede™ processor family
- Product brief: LTE/Dual-Mode Intel® Transcede™ T2K SoC
- Product brief: LTE/Dual-Mode Intel® Transcede™ T3K SoC
- Solution brief: Increasing Network ROI with CloudCcomputing at the Edge >
Cloud radio access network
Cloud-RAN moves communications signal processing to a centrally located virtualized base station, providing power management features for accelerating innovation, lowering costs, and enabling new revenue opportunities.
- Video: Intel architecture-based Cloud-RAN Overview >
- Solution brief: Nokia Siemens Networks* Base Station Increases Mobile Networks’ Value >
- White paper:Saguna Networks* Enables Mobile Network Operators to Monetize their Radio Networks >